Once upon a time, a little girl was asked what she did at her summer day camp, and she said that she played “magic”. When she was asked what this meant, she said that she made up “spells to kill the baby”. For us, this expression has come to describe the often-times unflattering fantasizing people do when they find themselves in undesirable situations which they are powerless to change.
H E A D L I N EFind out who makes what we think is the best illuminated eReader on the market today, and who we think is the worst company selling them.
just say “no” to Kobo
- Town of Reduction, population 60, up for sale in Pennsylvania
- Scientists launch campaign to restore Pluto to the planet club
- Senegal Islamic channel blames 'criminal act' for porn broadcast
- Good luck coins prove fatal for Thai "piggy bank" turtle
- 'You know there's crocs there' says teen bitten after jumping in river
- Patriots star Brady's missing Super Bowl jersey found in Mexico
- Thimble, wheelbarrow, boot kicked out of Monopoly board game
- Chinese firms offer pollution solutions with bottled air, hat filters, smog socks
- Sierra Leone pastor discovers 706-carat diamond
- Jack Russell Olly gains viral status after going off course at Crufts