Once upon a time, a little girl was asked what she did at her summer day camp, and she said that she played “magic”. When she was asked what this meant, she said that she made up “spells to kill the baby”. For us, this expression has come to describe the often-times unflattering fantasizing people do when they find themselves in undesirable situations which they are powerless to change.
H E A D L I N EFind out who makes what we think is the best illuminated eReader on the market today, and who we think is the worst company selling them.
just say “no” to Kobo
- 'Shaving Cats!!??' Virginia police probe seven pet abductions
- Giant rabbit dies after United Airlines flight to United States
- Horny male seeks mate: Kenya's last northern white rhino joins Tinder
- After three weeks, French artist succeeds in hatching eggs
- Georgia grants couple's request to give daughter surname 'Allah'
- Cockfighting in Cuba: clandestine venues, state arenas
- You say Austria, I say Australia: Airbus trips up on tricky typo
- Loud sex sounds stall pro tennis match in Florida
- Images show North Koreans playing volleyball at nuclear test site
- Condom-clogged pipe provides police clue in cracking Texas brothel