Once upon a time, a little girl was asked what she did at her summer day camp, and she said that she played “magic”. When she was asked what this meant, she said that she made up “spells to kill the baby”. For us, this expression has come to describe the often-times unflattering fantasizing people do when they find themselves in undesirable situations which they are powerless to change.
H E A D L I N EFind out who makes what we think is the best illuminated eReader on the market today, and who we think is the worst company selling them.
just say “no” to Kobo
- Egyptian man grows 'Beard of Bees', hopes to promote apian benefits
- Philippines president pines for motorcycle, doubts will ride again
- Bank of England asking supplier of currency to find animal fat alternative
- Police threaten Nickelback music on Canadian drunk drivers
- New York thief grabs pot of gold off armored truck: police
- Hit that iceberg: China group readies Titanic simulation
- Sutter Home sues Shmaltz Brewing over 'Menage a Trois' trademark
- New British bank notes fall foul of vegetarians
- Thriving on raw eggs, world's oldest person marks 117th birthday in Italy
- Runners brave snow, ice and cold for Antarctic Ice Marathon