Once upon a time, a little girl was asked what she did at her summer day camp, and she said that she played “magic”. When she was asked what this meant, she said that she made up “spells to kill the baby”. For us, this expression has come to describe the often-times unflattering fantasizing people do when they find themselves in undesirable situations which they are powerless to change.
H E A D L I N EFind out who makes what we think is the best illuminated eReader on the market today, and who we think is the worst company selling them.
just say “no” to Kobo
- Work on sex life of rats, life as a badger honored at Ig Nobel Prizes
- Indian man bitten by python whilst posing for selfie
- City issues subpoena over sinking San Francisco luxury high-rise
- Lizard adds to Formula One's track menagerie
- The dancing traffic warden of South Africa
- Indiana man accused of mailing dead skunks, raccoon to rival for job
- Food fight: British sausage thrower wins Black Pudding championship
- All-female cast in Brooklyn stages nude production of Shakespeare's 'The Tempest'
- Bad parking job leaves car dangling from Austin garage