Once upon a time, a little girl was asked what she did at her summer day camp, and she said that she played “magic”. When she was asked what this meant, she said that she made up “spells to kill the baby”. For us, this expression has come to describe the often-times unflattering fantasizing people do when they find themselves in undesirable situations which they are powerless to change.
H E A D L I N EFind out who makes what we think is the best illuminated eReader on the market today, and who we think is the worst company selling them.
just say “no” to Kobo
- Police believe thieves steal Venezuela zoo animals to eat them
- Belgian town cooks giant omelet amidst egg scare
- Boris in Union Jack underpants? Musical comedy finds the fun in Brexit
- Bladerunners: UK lawnmowers in 12-hour endurance race
- Woman charged with faking cancer, keeping donations from New York towns
- Sick of congested roads, German man swims to work
- Low-crime Singapore investigating man after toothpicks found in bus seat
- Boasts could expose culprits in decapitation of Australian dinosaur replicas
- Czech pig farm to quit WW2 Roma concentration camp site
- Cooked It tops pecking order in real life Chicken Run