Once upon a time, a little girl was asked what she did at her summer day camp, and she said that she played “magic”. When she was asked what this meant, she said that she made up “spells to kill the baby”. For us, this expression has come to describe the often-times unflattering fantasizing people do when they find themselves in undesirable situations which they are powerless to change.
H E A D L I N EFind out who makes what we think is the best illuminated eReader on the market today, and who we think is the worst company selling them.
just say “no” to Kobo
- Japanese men hold competition to celebrate baldness
- Runaway bull dies after escape from New York City slaughterhouse
- Texas lawmaker wants to end emoji mix-ups with Chilean flag
- Dubai police summon Russian model who dangled from skyscraper: newspaper
- Thimble dropped from Monopoly board game after getting a thumbs-down
- Germany bans talking doll Cayla, citing security risk
- Tired of screen addicts, Vienna cafe says phone juice costs extra
- Atlanta zoo welcomes baby cockroach 'Tom Brady'
- Bike-promoting Belgian minister finds own cycle stolen
- Paris museum gets an Airbus A380 superjumbo