Once upon a time, a little girl was asked what she did at her summer day camp, and she said that she played “magic”. When she was asked what this meant, she said that she made up “spells to kill the baby”. For us, this expression has come to describe the often-times unflattering fantasizing people do when they find themselves in undesirable situations which they are powerless to change.
H E A D L I N EFind out who makes what we think is the best illuminated eReader on the market today, and who we think is the worst company selling them.
just say “no” to Kobo
- Thailand vs Australia to go ahead, but no joy permitted
- California woman carrying human skull on stick prompts investigation
- Goats guests of honor at Prague rooftop reception
- Giant panda Bao Bao to leave United States for China
- Arkansas robbery plan foiled by motorcycle buy from police officer
- Two to get comfy coffin for overnight stay in Dracula's castle
- Target, McDonald's react to U.S. creepy clown sightings
- New St Andrews students welcomed with shaving foam fight
- Fruit juice stunt turns sour for Ghana's ruling party
- Children's bed shaped like missile that downed MH17 plane stirs unease in Russia