Once upon a time, a little girl was asked what she did at her summer day camp, and she said that she played “magic”. When she was asked what this meant, she said that she made up “spells to kill the baby”. For us, this expression has come to describe the often-times unflattering fantasizing people do when they find themselves in undesirable situations which they are powerless to change.
H E A D L I N EFind out who makes what we think is the best illuminated eReader on the market today, and who we think is the worst company selling them.
just say “no” to Kobo
- Canada's Yukon seeks 'backups' after toe used in cocktail stolen
- Sand sculpture festival brings super-heroes to Belgian beach
- By Jiminy: Belgian start-up puts crickets on the menu
- German teen suspected of shooting toy gun at Thai king
- Italian court says lobsters must not catch cold before cooking
- New Mexican-U.S. beer mocks Trump as frowning mariachi
- Pakistan arrests man for driving pet lion through Karachi streets
- Living dolls: Spanish firm makes eerily realistic human, alien babies
- U.S. bars throwing 'covfefe' parties for televised Comey testimony
- For some Californians, it's bring your dog to work day every day