Once upon a time, a little girl was asked what she did at her summer day camp, and she said that she played “magic”. When she was asked what this meant, she said that she made up “spells to kill the baby”. For us, this expression has come to describe the often-times unflattering fantasizing people do when they find themselves in undesirable situations which they are powerless to change.
H E A D L I N EFind out who makes what we think is the best illuminated eReader on the market today, and who we think is the worst company selling them.
just say “no” to Kobo
- Dutch 'horror dentist' sent to jail for eight years in France
- French baker fires his savior instead of giving him his business
- On the run: Chacha the chimp escapes from Japan zoo
- UK airport sniffer dogs good at finding sausages, but not drugs
- Escaped Texas inmate found hiding in apartment dishwasher
- Drone hunt for Loch Ness Monster finds its film double
- Morbidly plump Texas wiener dog loses weight and 'Fat Vincent' name
- Woman seen in Texas funeral home video stealing rings off corpse
- Defense Against the Dark Arts: UK spies guarded against Harry Potter leak
- New Jersey man faces jail for refusing to take down Trump flag