Once upon a time, a little girl was asked what she did at her summer day camp, and she said that she played “magic”. When she was asked what this meant, she said that she made up “spells to kill the baby”. For us, this expression has come to describe the often-times unflattering fantasizing people do when they find themselves in undesirable situations which they are powerless to change.
H E A D L I N EFind out who makes what we think is the best illuminated eReader on the market today, and who we think is the worst company selling them.
just say “no” to Kobo
- Pizza by drone: unmanned air delivery set to take off in New Zealand
- Japanese truck driver playing Pokemon Go kills pedestrian
- Texas students use sex toys to protest new gun laws on campus
- Nigerian man faces charges for naming his dog after president
- Penguin promoted to brigadier at Edinburgh Zoo
- Hundreds of Americans wash up illegally in Canada after river party
- Police hunt men who dumped crocodiles in Australian school
- Need drugs in jail? Try using a drone
- Naked Trump statues draw dozens of onlookers in U.S. cities
- Donations pour in for Baltimore 'Mom of Year' after house fire