Once upon a time, a little girl was asked what she did at her summer day camp, and she said that she played “magic”. When she was asked what this meant, she said that she made up “spells to kill the baby”. For us, this expression has come to describe the often-times unflattering fantasizing people do when they find themselves in undesirable situations which they are powerless to change.
H E A D L I N EFind out who makes what we think is the best illuminated eReader on the market today, and who we think is the worst company selling them.
just say “no” to Kobo
- 'It's made in Vietnam!' At inauguration, origin of red Trump hats shocks many
- That was hairy - Paris wax museum plays catchup with Trump dummy
- British police use stun-gun on their own black race relations adviser
- Small moth with yellowish coif named after Donald Trump
- Scottish businessman takes unpaid job as coach of Spanish soccer club
- Czech bubble artist surrounds 275 students with soap 'screen' to claim record
- New Zealand choppers save cherries for China in Lunar New Year rush
- Juuso the bear makes artistic debut at Finnish gallery
- Disabled pups get ruff for TV's annual Puppy Bowl
- Bare-breasted FEMEN activist grabs Trump statue by crotch