Once upon a time, a little girl was asked what she did at her summer day camp, and she said that she played “magic”. When she was asked what this meant, she said that she made up “spells to kill the baby”. For us, this expression has come to describe the often-times unflattering fantasizing people do when they find themselves in undesirable situations which they are powerless to change.
H E A D L I N EFind out who makes what we think is the best illuminated eReader on the market today, and who we think is the worst company selling them.
just say “no” to Kobo
- Egyptian sumo wrestler storms his way into ancient sport
- Fly Fido to the moon in space send off for deceased pets
- Champion goat goes missing from Colorado county fair
- German teen floods club toilet in futile hunt for lost mobile phone
- Help wanted: Aging Maine town offers reward for plumber
- Family finds 300-year-old sunken treasure off Florida's east coast
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists
- Sniffer dog warning sends Australian jet passengers on a rush to flush
- More mysterious craters found in Russia's remote Siberia region
- Texas man slams car into house after arguing with wife, police say
- Arizona inmate uses basketball hoop to leap to freedom
- Fist bumps relay 90 percent less germs than handshakes: study
- U.S. social media asks: Who is that woman in black?
- Arial, Times New Roman ... and now the 'Hugo Chavez' font
- New York Times Square Spider-Man charged with punching police officer
- Rockies give out shirts honoring Tulowitzki - but spell his name wrong
- Pennsylvania parents locked son in car trunk to cure fear of dark
- Bare burger burglars caught on security camera in Florida
- California woman 'embarrassed' by fallout from doll giving
- Chubby Checker, HP settle lawsuit over penis-measuring app